Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi all,

I want to wish all the mother's out there a very Happy Mother's Day. I do not live close by my children but that does not mean that they are out of my heart. I miss them all the time, and think about them more than that. We do have internet, facebook, webcam and a telephone and I still don't hear from them that often. I always said that I did not want to be a medling mother or mother in law as I have seen in the past with various people. My choice was to move away where I could live debt free (with the intensions) to visit my children once a year. But circumstances did not allow that to happen and I am sad. It has been over 5 years since I hugged my children and seen my grandchildren. It is the hardest thing not to be able to grab a hug when you want to.

To my children -
My arms are always around you even though we are miles apart.
I gave you life and independence and set you on your path
You gave me beautiful grandchildren that will be forever in my heart
I can not be there with you - but pictures would be nice, so you can do the math
A picture is worth a thousand words or so I have been told
It would give me bragging rights and makes me feel so full
I can only give you words, I know that is so bold
I just want you to know that "I love you all"

So for all the mother's out there, hug your children close to your heart and whatever the circumstances are let them know that they are always your children.

Smile like your guilty! Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment