Wednesday 13 April 2011

Work day - yippy!

Today I am back to work! I love working, it makes my days go by so fast. I will continue making the mother's day tp flowers so the kids can paint them. I did not make it to the dollar store yesterday to get the pretty paper for the shelves and I have not sewn anything lately. I spent the weekend trying to figure out how to get a closet in my spare bedroom. I bought a piece of PVC pipe, a length of aircraft cable and the eye hooks. I will let you know how I make out when I can find a stud to hang it up. I drilled one hole last night and missed. ops. Then NCIS came on so I stopped to watch that and then NCIS Las Angelas. So it did not get completed. Oh well.

Smile like your guilty! Happy Birthday to all that are having a birthday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment