Thursday 14 April 2011

What to blog today?

Well my Thursday workday is over. It was extremely busy in the library today. It seemed like everybody and his sister was in for something or other. We had computer classes, the deliveries of items coming in for shelving and holds, kids wanting to get onto the computers and people looking for whatever. All I have to say is fueeeee? I love working at the library, it is so much fun. But I am glad that tomorrow will be a little slower. Next week will be more fun as I have a craft planned for the kids to make a mother's day gift. Painting is one craft that they do well. So it should be a hoot watching all the little brushes busy with all the different colours and the little faces contorted in what I like to call imagination and creativity.

So now is the time for a good joke, right?
Q: How do you know that an elephant has been in your fridge?
A: Footprints in the cheesecake.

Q: How do you put a giraffe in the fridge?
A: Silly - you have to take the elephant out first.

The kids love that one. Remember I have to keep it clean for the kids.

Smile like your guilty! Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment